Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Christmas is coming so fast!


I've been knitting like a mad fool to get all my gifts done for Christmas.  I know I probably shouldn't have started so late and done so many but I love giving knitted gifts to those who appreciate them :)

I finished up my Mom's crazy socks a couple of days ago and now I'm about half done the Gap-tastic cowl for my best friend Jessie.  It's done in a really nice yarn : Bariloche by Hilados in blues, greens, purples and browns.  She has a grey and a black coat so I think it'll be nice :)

After the holidays I can go back to knitting for myself! yahoo! So many projects I want to work on.  One of them I'll be knitting at the same time as my friend Nicole, the Duotone Cowl.  I have some grey and deep red yarn on it's way to me.

Duotone Cowl 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment